Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wasting time ...

Bored? Looking to kill an afternoon?

Well, look no further! I have your right here!

Let's start by asking, have you ever wondered what you would look like as a ?

Well, with the wondrous wonders of internet web browsing and flash technology, you can see yourself (and your loved ones) in the South Park Setting!

Oh, I know it's completely useless, but it is lots of fun! (That's me on the left and my partner on the right). Actually, if you're a South Park fan, there's quite a few games on the site. But beware ... it will waste away an arvo ...

not your thing? More of an / type yourself?

Well, check out the bash.org ! With such classic online quotes such as:

  • #5020
    <iban>when i was your age all i had was a mac, and photoshop
    <iban>if i wanted an online gf i had to draw her
  • #5273
    <erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.
  • #180081
    <kylev> BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    <kylev> hahahahaha
    <kylev> some girl just came onto our floor
    <kylev> and was yelling "sexual favors for anyone who does my sociology paper"
    <kylev> i just asked her what the paper was about
    <kylev> and she said the accomplishments and growth of feminism
    <`Neo> bahahahaha

If you can't waste an afternoon with these two activities, then there's no helping you ...

TTFN

No comments: