Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday Night Dichotomy

Do you ever find yourself in two minds?

How do you get back?

I'm sitting here and recovering from my Saturday Night. On the one hand I want to go out and boogie on, on the other I need to recover in a stargate sarcophagus.

Last night was one of entertainment and debauchery that can only be experienced with the words "bucks night". After a night of drinking, mucking around, drinking, "educational entertainment", drinking, clubbing, drinking and finally home ... I was, to use the colloquialism, rat-shit.

Due to the strict non-disclosure-agreement signed for the event, all I can say, is that fun and frivolity was had, and I dare say more than one victim, err, guest, will still be nursing side effects on Monday.

Today's been pretty boring, finally woke up at 1330. Realised I promised a friend I'd go to the home show where he has a huge stand and take some photos, but that wasn't going to happen now. On top of which my lovely partner demanded I head off to Coles and do the groceries, go to the deli and pick up the lunch meats (and biccies of-course!), head to the pharmacy and get a few more things ... so nearly three hours later, I finally get home and I'm exhausted. However, if I want to eat anything other than a can of baked beans or take-away, i need to do the cooking, so into the kitchen I go to prepare some Lamb Ribs marinated in a black pepper sauce with a crushed potato mash with parsley, chives, dill and garlic. Finally, I needed to do some washing, so I shoved a load in.

So, now I'm proverbially stuffed. So, with that I bid you all a good night, and a good night to all.

No comments: